1. “Kaepernicking” is a trend that started during the 49ers run to the Super Bowl last December. It was inspired by quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s touch down celebration of kissing his bicep.
2. The trend quickly spread on social media as 49er fans did their best impression of their new hero.
Just one more reason why FLOTUS is the best.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.