1. “Kaepernicking” is a trend that started during the 49ers run to the Super Bowl last December. It was inspired by quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s touch down celebration of kissing his bicep.
2. The trend quickly spread on social media as 49er fans did their best impression of their new hero.
Just one more reason why FLOTUS is the best.
- Six people died and more than 60 were injured in a spree of gun violence in Chicago over Memorial Day weekend.
- After announcing he had raised $5.6 million for veterans organizations, Donald Trump blasted reporters for asking critical questions about the money.
- The show "The Biggest Loser" is under investigation following a report that its contestants were given drugs to aid weight loss.