1. Hey look, It’s Gabby Douglas, McKayla Maroney, And Kyla Ross!
It’s good to know that they haven’t lost their form on the extended arm wave.
2. They threw out the first pitch at yesterday’s Dodgers game.
3. They got to the spot in front of the mound where they’d be throwing from, when McKayla realized that they weren’t throwing from the actual mound.
4. She couldn’t handle that. She walked back to the big kid spot.
5. Gabby and Kyla’s pitches from the baby spot in front of the mound left something to be desired.
6. McKayla’s pitch went over the plate without a problem. She jumped up and down like a boss.
7. She even high-fives well.
8. Magic was so impressed he gave her a hat.
Note: There is no evidence that Magic Johnson gave her that hat for being better at pitching than her teammates. But there is also no evidence that he didn’t.
9. Watch the video:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.