1. Hey look, It’s Gabby Douglas, McKayla Maroney, And Kyla Ross!
It’s good to know that they haven’t lost their form on the extended arm wave.
2. They threw out the first pitch at yesterday’s Dodgers game.
3. They got to the spot in front of the mound where they’d be throwing from, when McKayla realized that they weren’t throwing from the actual mound.
4. She couldn’t handle that. She walked back to the big kid spot.
5. Gabby and Kyla’s pitches from the baby spot in front of the mound left something to be desired.
6. McKayla’s pitch went over the plate without a problem. She jumped up and down like a boss.
7. She even high-fives well.
8. Magic was so impressed he gave her a hat.
Note: There is no evidence that Magic Johnson gave her that hat for being better at pitching than her teammates. But there is also no evidence that he didn’t.
9. Watch the video:
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂