1. Hey look, It’s Gabby Douglas, McKayla Maroney, And Kyla Ross!
It’s good to know that they haven’t lost their form on the extended arm wave.
2. They threw out the first pitch at yesterday’s Dodgers game.
3. They got to the spot in front of the mound where they’d be throwing from, when McKayla realized that they weren’t throwing from the actual mound.
4. She couldn’t handle that. She walked back to the big kid spot.
5. Gabby and Kyla’s pitches from the baby spot in front of the mound left something to be desired.
6. McKayla’s pitch went over the plate without a problem. She jumped up and down like a boss.
7. She even high-fives well.
8. Magic was so impressed he gave her a hat.
Note: There is no evidence that Magic Johnson gave her that hat for being better at pitching than her teammates. But there is also no evidence that he didn’t.
9. Watch the video:
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎