1. Hey look, It’s Gabby Douglas, McKayla Maroney, And Kyla Ross!
It’s good to know that they haven’t lost their form on the extended arm wave.
2. They threw out the first pitch at yesterday’s Dodgers game.
3. They got to the spot in front of the mound where they’d be throwing from, when McKayla realized that they weren’t throwing from the actual mound.
4. She couldn’t handle that. She walked back to the big kid spot.
5. Gabby and Kyla’s pitches from the baby spot in front of the mound left something to be desired.
6. McKayla’s pitch went over the plate without a problem. She jumped up and down like a boss.
7. She even high-fives well.
8. Magic was so impressed he gave her a hat.
Note: There is no evidence that Magic Johnson gave her that hat for being better at pitching than her teammates. But there is also no evidence that he didn’t.
9. Watch the video:
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Jay Z is holding a concert for Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing a group she's struggled to excite: black voters. 🎤
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋