2. According to Carioli, the crowd’s reaction was something like this:
In the podcast that was posted, Simmons moves directly from Cuban saying that he’d “rather have 60 minutes of kiss cam” to asking about when American Airlines Arena was built (you can hear it at about 41 minutes into the interview). But that day apparently Cuban immediately tried to backtrack:
He quickly folowed that up with, “Or his girlfriend, this is gender-independent commentary.” Except, y’know, it ain’t. #ssacâ€” Ball Don’t Lie (@YahooBDL) March 3, 2012
In a comment made to Ball Don’t Lie’s Dan Devine an ESPN spokesman said: “‘The B.S. Report’ podcasts are routinely edited and it was decided to drop those remarks out of the posted podcast.” It is interesting that as of now, neither ESPN nor the NBA has said more about the incident, despite the fact that it’s seemingly at odds with the league’s anti-gaybashing initiative:
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.