Last night at the Oklahoma City Thunder game, baseball (and drinking) legend Wade Boggs got some face time on camera, and decided to make the most of it.
2. (But before you see his awful/amazing dancing, you should press play on this. It pairs well. Just trust me.)
3. Are you ready?
11. Bonus Boggs Doppelganger: Boston’s beloved Dancing Gino!
Gino is the focal point of a tradition at Celtics games. They play an old clip of American Bandstand in the fourth quarter when victory is clear, and the crowd always goes nuts at the appearance of Dancing Gino.
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.