Last night at the Oklahoma City Thunder game, baseball (and drinking) legend Wade Boggs got some face time on camera, and decided to make the most of it.
2. (But before you see his awful/amazing dancing, you should press play on this. It pairs well. Just trust me.)
3. Are you ready?
11. Bonus Boggs Doppelganger: Boston’s beloved Dancing Gino!
Gino is the focal point of a tradition at Celtics games. They play an old clip of American Bandstand in the fourth quarter when victory is clear, and the crowd always goes nuts at the appearance of Dancing Gino.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.