Last night at the Oklahoma City Thunder game, baseball (and drinking) legend Wade Boggs got some face time on camera, and decided to make the most of it.
2. (But before you see his awful/amazing dancing, you should press play on this. It pairs well. Just trust me.)
3. Are you ready?
11. Bonus Boggs Doppelganger: Boston’s beloved Dancing Gino!
Gino is the focal point of a tradition at Celtics games. They play an old clip of American Bandstand in the fourth quarter when victory is clear, and the crowd always goes nuts at the appearance of Dancing Gino.
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Apple has delayed shipping its new wireless Airpods headphones that were supposed to go out to iPhone 7 users this month. 🎧
- Donald Trump bashed Hillary Clinton for going to an Adele concert after critics slammed him for promoting his new hotel.