Jerk. Sociopath. Evil mad man hell-bent on world domination. These are just some of the ways you could describe Kobe Bryant. Who knew that we’d have to add “genius nickname author” to the list? When talking to the Los Angeles Times recently Kobe finally rectified the problem that is Steve Nash’s lack of a good nickname. (And no, “Nashty” is not a thing.)
“I’m not working too hard, to be honest with you. The shots that I made were all jumpers. It doesn’t take much energy to knock those jumpers down,” he said. “Bringing the ball up and having me kind of initiate the offense and score and stuff like that, it’s making me work a little more than I will when Gatsby gets back.
“When Gatsby gets back, I don’t have to do that. The game’s going to become even more easy for me.”
This is just brilliant. I haven’t been able to put my finger on what exactly Nash’s new LA style was, but this is it. Kobe Bryant is a genius.
4. Hey Steve, how much do you like that nickname?
You can just tell he loves it.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝