1. In Friday night’s Lakers-Warriors game, Andris Biedrins was fouled and went to the free throw line. And then something horrific happened.
2. Let’s see that again. And this time you can rub it to see just how horrific it was.
3. Was there anything in his set-up that could be blamed?
4. Aha! Enhance!
5. Nothing sadder than a broken tongue of concentration. Those take forever to heal.
6. Watch it in video form:
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎