1. In Friday night’s Lakers-Warriors game, Andris Biedrins was fouled and went to the free throw line. And then something horrific happened.
2. Let’s see that again. And this time you can rub it to see just how horrific it was.
3. Was there anything in his set-up that could be blamed?
4. Aha! Enhance!
5. Nothing sadder than a broken tongue of concentration. Those take forever to heal.
6. Watch it in video form:
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯