1. This is A.J. Burnett.
He was the opening day starter for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
3. This is a rosin bag.
4. Baseball pitchers use it to get better control of the ball.
5. Earlier today, A.J. Burnett went to use the Rosin bag, when…
The announcer pointed out that since it is April Fools’ Day, this may be “the ol’ exploding rosin bag trick.”
7. Here’s hoping it wasn’t a prank, because if it was, I think whoever played it may be in grave danger. Does this look like someone you want to mess with?
Didn’t think so.
- A 25-year-old has been identified as the suspected drunk driver who drove a truck into a crowd at Mardi Gras and injured over a dozen.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲
- Tonight at 8:30pm ET, BuzzFeed is celebrating the biggest night in Hollywood, the Oscars, with a live show and tipsy game of bingo 🏆🍹