1. Meet Mark Sanchez.
He’s the starting quarterback for the New York Jets, and the man standing between the possible second coming of Jesus Christ, Tim Tebow, and the football field. He’s also probably Satan. Here’s the proof.
2. His number is 6.
3. This week, Mark started for the Jets in the 666th Monday Night Football game ever.
4. After the game this is how many passing touchdowns he has on the year.
5. This is his longest passing play of the year.
6. This is how many interceptions he’s had this year.
7. This is how many yards per passing attempt he’s had this year.
8. This is his completion percentage.
9. Which, sure, is not related to “6” but, man is it bad. Like evil bad.
10. And this is his passer rating, which sums up a quarterback’s performance in one number out of 158.3.
11. And if that wasn’t enough proof for you, THIS is the number of yards he’s thrown for this year.
15. The Devil tempts Jesus.
“All of Secaucus can be yours.”
16. Save us, Jesus! Save us!
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.