1. Meet Mark Sanchez.
He’s the starting quarterback for the New York Jets, and the man standing between the possible second coming of Jesus Christ, Tim Tebow, and the football field. He’s also probably Satan. Here’s the proof.
2. His number is 6.
3. This week, Mark started for the Jets in the 666th Monday Night Football game ever.
4. After the game this is how many passing touchdowns he has on the year.
5. This is his longest passing play of the year.
6. This is how many interceptions he’s had this year.
7. This is how many yards per passing attempt he’s had this year.
8. This is his completion percentage.
9. Which, sure, is not related to “6” but, man is it bad. Like evil bad.
10. And this is his passer rating, which sums up a quarterback’s performance in one number out of 158.3.
11. And if that wasn’t enough proof for you, THIS is the number of yards he’s thrown for this year.
15. The Devil tempts Jesus.
“All of Secaucus can be yours.”
16. Save us, Jesus! Save us!
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing Obamacare repeal and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos defended the Trump administration rescinding transgender protections, despite reports she opposed the effort.