1. Step One: Do Something Worth Celebrating (Like Scoring A Goal)
2. Step Two: Begin Removing Your Shorts
3. Step Two And A Half: Try Not To Trip While Removing Your Shorts
4. Step Three: Wave Them Around Your Head Like A Lunatic
5. Step Four: Be Happy About Your Awesome Celebration
6. Watch (tastefully shot) video of the celebration here:
- A Cincinnati zoo is defending its decision to kill a gorilla after a boy fell into an exhibit.
- Former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said Edward Snowden performed a "public service" leaking surveillance secrets.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.