1. Step One: Do Something Worth Celebrating (Like Scoring A Goal)
2. Step Two: Begin Removing Your Shorts
3. Step Two And A Half: Try Not To Trip While Removing Your Shorts
4. Step Three: Wave Them Around Your Head Like A Lunatic
5. Step Four: Be Happy About Your Awesome Celebration
6. Watch (tastefully shot) video of the celebration here:
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.