There are many reasons someone is called (or considers themself) a nerd. Sometimes it’s because he or she is an over-achiever in school. Sometimes it’s because he or she loves comic books or some other piece of media that is seen as outside the mainstream. Sometimes it’s just because of glasses. But how can you tell if you’re not just a nerd, but actually the world’s biggest nerd?
There’s actually a simple one-question test to answer just that question.
Are you ready?
5. Are you this kid doing his homework at a major league baseball game?
If you answered “no,” then you are not the biggest nerd in the world.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️