There are many reasons someone is called (or considers themself) a nerd. Sometimes it’s because he or she is an over-achiever in school. Sometimes it’s because he or she loves comic books or some other piece of media that is seen as outside the mainstream. Sometimes it’s just because of glasses. But how can you tell if you’re not just a nerd, but actually the world’s biggest nerd?
There’s actually a simple one-question test to answer just that question.
Are you ready?
5. Are you this kid doing his homework at a major league baseball game?
If you answered “no,” then you are not the biggest nerd in the world.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.