There are many reasons someone is called (or considers themself) a nerd. Sometimes it’s because he or she is an over-achiever in school. Sometimes it’s because he or she loves comic books or some other piece of media that is seen as outside the mainstream. Sometimes it’s just because of glasses. But how can you tell if you’re not just a nerd, but actually the world’s biggest nerd?
There’s actually a simple one-question test to answer just that question.
Are you ready?
5. Are you this kid doing his homework at a major league baseball game?
If you answered “no,” then you are not the biggest nerd in the world.
H/T Tom Ley at Deadspin.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.