1. Towards the end of last night’s Washington Wizards’ butt-whooping of the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders (yes, like the TV show) was called for a charge.
2. He disagreed with the call and argued, earning him his second technical foul of the night and an immediate ejection.
So how do you handle being ejected from something? Do you storm off in a rage? Do you cry and slink out? No.
4. You sarcastically give every ref a thumbs up and a fake smile.
5. Well done, Larry.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- #AusVotes 2016: Follow our live election day blog as polls open, votes are cast and sausages are sizzled 🇦🇺
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.