1. Towards the end of last night’s Washington Wizards’ butt-whooping of the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders (yes, like the TV show) was called for a charge.
2. He disagreed with the call and argued, earning him his second technical foul of the night and an immediate ejection.
So how do you handle being ejected from something? Do you storm off in a rage? Do you cry and slink out? No.
4. You sarcastically give every ref a thumbs up and a fake smile.
5. Well done, Larry.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.
- DNA tests can now reveal whether a bear is innocent, saving it from being euthanized.