1. Towards the end of last night’s Washington Wizards’ butt-whooping of the Milwaukee Bucks, Milwaukee’s Larry Sanders (yes, like the TV show) was called for a charge.
2. He disagreed with the call and argued, earning him his second technical foul of the night and an immediate ejection.
So how do you handle being ejected from something? Do you storm off in a rage? Do you cry and slink out? No.
4. You sarcastically give every ref a thumbs up and a fake smile.
5. Well done, Larry.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈