1. Former Man City Star Mario Balotelli recently joined Italian power AC Milan.
2. AC Milan’s VP Paolo Berlusconi (younger brother to former Italian Prime Minister Silvio) called his team’s newest star this strange name:
3. Which translates to:
4. The comments were made while Paolo Berlusconi was attending a rally for his brother’s political party. He made the following announcement to the crowd (Translation via ESPN):
“Okay, we are all off to see the family’s little n*****. He’s a crazy head. All the young ladies are invited as well — you can even have a chance to meet the president (Silvio Berlusconi).”
5. The only possible reaction to this is equal parts this:
6. And this:
h/t: ESPN Soccernet
- The White House defended rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel earlier this week with the country's government calling the human rights organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭