1. Former Man City Star Mario Balotelli recently joined Italian power AC Milan.
2. AC Milan’s VP Paolo Berlusconi (younger brother to former Italian Prime Minister Silvio) called his team’s newest star this strange name:
3. Which translates to:
4. The comments were made while Paolo Berlusconi was attending a rally for his brother’s political party. He made the following announcement to the crowd (Translation via ESPN):
“Okay, we are all off to see the family’s little n*****. He’s a crazy head. All the young ladies are invited as well — you can even have a chance to meet the president (Silvio Berlusconi).”
5. The only possible reaction to this is equal parts this:
6. And this:
h/t: ESPN Soccernet
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.