1. Former Man City Star Mario Balotelli recently joined Italian power AC Milan.
2. AC Milan’s VP Paolo Berlusconi (younger brother to former Italian Prime Minister Silvio) called his team’s newest star this strange name:
3. Which translates to:
4. The comments were made while Paolo Berlusconi was attending a rally for his brother’s political party. He made the following announcement to the crowd (Translation via ESPN):
“Okay, we are all off to see the family’s little n*****. He’s a crazy head. All the young ladies are invited as well — you can even have a chance to meet the president (Silvio Berlusconi).”
5. The only possible reaction to this is equal parts this:
6. And this:
h/t: ESPN Soccernet
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏