1. On today’s Dr. Phil show, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo finally performed the Lennay Kekua voice to prove he was the voice on the phone. First he stepped behind a screen to do it, but the performance was not wholly convincing.
2. So they had Ronaiah call on a phone and have a producer witness him do it. The results are crazy.
3. For comparison, here are the original voicemails:
6. The only acceptable reaction:
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏