1. On today’s Dr. Phil show, Ronaiah Tuiasosopo finally performed the Lennay Kekua voice to prove he was the voice on the phone. First he stepped behind a screen to do it, but the performance was not wholly convincing.
2. So they had Ronaiah call on a phone and have a producer witness him do it. The results are crazy.
3. For comparison, here are the original voicemails:
6. The only acceptable reaction:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.