1. On Sunday at the Arnold Palmer Invitational, Sergio Garcia hit his tee shot into a tree. Literally.
2. So what did Sergio do? He assessed the situation…
3. Got himself prepared…
4. And then made the climb.
5. It took some maneuvering.
6. To even get near the ball.
7. But Sergio wouldn’t be dissuaded.
8. And finally he went to take a one handed shot.
9. But realized he needed a little more space.
10. And BOOM! RIGHT ON THE GREEN!
But despite an awesome shot, in typical Sergio Garcia fashion he married an amazing moment with a terrible one. He double-bogeyed the hole and eventually withdrew from the tournament.
12. Watch the video here:
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines, prompting praise from pro-Trump unions.
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer dodged multiple questions at today's White House briefing on Donald Trump's false claim that millions voted illegally in the election.
- White supremacist Richard Spencer rented space in Alexandria, Virginia, that he intends to use as a hub for the alt-right, sparking outrage and complaints from neighbors.
- And the 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture are: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," "Hidden Figures," "Hacksaw Ridge," "Manchester by the Sea," "Lion," "Fences," and "Hell or High Water" 🎥 🎬