1. Recently Bobcats rookie Michael Kidd-Gilchrist went to his local Humane Society to adopt a dog.
2. Whoa, I don’t care what that headline says. That is one big puppy. It’s the size of that woman’s torso! That’s the perfect-sized dog for a big guy like a basketball player.
3. OH MY GOD, there’s a giant trying to take that puppy!
4. Oh, phew. That’s just Michael Kidd-Gilchrist. I should have known.
5. Aww, they look so happy together.
6. Watch the video of the whole adorable adoption here.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺