1. Move over Michael Phelps, this man is the greatest aquatic athlete of all time.
4. At the end, he seems okay. Well as okay as anyone who would do this can seem. (read: Insane, but alive)
- Donald Trump's campaign paid a Barnes & Noble $55,055 to buy more than 3,500 hardcover copies of his book.
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 120 people, officials say 150 people are still missing.
- Scientists found a planet "on our doorstep" that may be habitable. We could send robots to explore it in a century or so 🌍🌠