1. Move over Michael Phelps, this man is the greatest aquatic athlete of all time.
4. At the end, he seems okay. Well as okay as anyone who would do this can seem. (read: Insane, but alive)
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- It's a tie! Jairam Hathwar and Nihar Janga are co-champions of the 2016 National Spelling Bee 🏆