The fan cutaway shot is a staple of sports broadcasts. You’ll hardly ever see a sporting event come back from (or go to) commercial without one. So this shot from Sunday’s Indians-Cubs Spring Training game is totally typical.
2. Except that it shows two female fans kissing.
According to BustedCoverage the clip was cut from Fox Sports Ohio’s replay of the game. Seeing as the kiss was rather innocuous (a couple seconds long, and not even a bit salacious), it seems like a weird decision to excise it. Especially because the equivalent kiss between a man and a woman would almost certainly survive an edit. We’ve reached out to Fox Sports Ohio and are awaiting comment.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸