1. Cleveland Browns All-Pro tackle Joe Thomas is a beast. But last night with the game on the line, he decided to do his best impression of every European soccer player, and the refs (the real ones!) fell for it.
2. Baltimore’s Paul Kruger definitely shoves Thomas, but for some reason I don’t think that’s all it would take to make the 6’6”, 312 pound Thomas fall like he’d just fallen off a bridge.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝