1. Cleveland Browns All-Pro tackle Joe Thomas is a beast. But last night with the game on the line, he decided to do his best impression of every European soccer player, and the refs (the real ones!) fell for it.
2. Baltimore’s Paul Kruger definitely shoves Thomas, but for some reason I don’t think that’s all it would take to make the 6’6”, 312 pound Thomas fall like he’d just fallen off a bridge.
- The US Department of Justice will keep defending Muslims under Donald Trump, top Obama administration officials said Monday.
- The UK prison service is suppressing evidence of corruption among its guards, fueling violence behind bars.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Nordstrom is selling a stone wrapped in a leather case for $85 and people are…confused ⁉️😂