1. Cleveland Browns All-Pro tackle Joe Thomas is a beast. But last night with the game on the line, he decided to do his best impression of every European soccer player, and the refs (the real ones!) fell for it.
2. Baltimore’s Paul Kruger definitely shoves Thomas, but for some reason I don’t think that’s all it would take to make the 6’6”, 312 pound Thomas fall like he’d just fallen off a bridge.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀