1. The Brooklyn Nets fired head coach Avery Johnson this morning after losing 7 of the last 10 games after being coach of the month for November. Johnson’s system had been recently criticized by the team’s star Deron Williams.
2. Well Johnson’s son Avery Johnson Jr. took to Twitter to voice his discontent.
Johnson Jr. does have a point. Deron’s struggles are definitely not his dad’s fault, and this team is full of players who were on last year’s terrible Nets team too. Were expectations just too high?
- President Trump delivered a fiery campaign-style speech to about 9,000 adoring supporters in Melbourne, Florida on Saturday afternoon.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜