1. The Brooklyn Nets fired head coach Avery Johnson this morning after losing 7 of the last 10 games after being coach of the month for November. Johnson’s system had been recently criticized by the team’s star Deron Williams.
2. Well Johnson’s son Avery Johnson Jr. took to Twitter to voice his discontent.
Johnson Jr. does have a point. Deron’s struggles are definitely not his dad’s fault, and this team is full of players who were on last year’s terrible Nets team too. Were expectations just too high?
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- A right-leaning nonprofit is planning to place news articles critical of Clinton in black newspapers ahead of the election 📰
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘