1. The Brooklyn Nets fired head coach Avery Johnson this morning after losing 7 of the last 10 games after being coach of the month for November. Johnson’s system had been recently criticized by the team’s star Deron Williams.
2. Well Johnson’s son Avery Johnson Jr. took to Twitter to voice his discontent.
Johnson Jr. does have a point. Deron’s struggles are definitely not his dad’s fault, and this team is full of players who were on last year’s terrible Nets team too. Were expectations just too high?
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏