1. It all started when a fan was an ass to Amar’e after the Knicks star tweeted about a workout.
2. Amar’e direct messaged the fan an angry reply with an unfortunate slur.
Which the fan quickly shared with the world.
3. Amar’e later sent another message apologizing, as some news outlets picked up on the story.
4. Important Note To Remember: This kid is an asshole.
Because who doesn’t send hateful tweets to their role models?
Still a huge fan? That implies that you’ve been behaving like a fan to this point.
LOL, indeed. LOL, indeed.
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.