1. It all started when a fan was an ass to Amar’e after the Knicks star tweeted about a workout.
2. Amar’e direct messaged the fan an angry reply with an unfortunate slur.
Which the fan quickly shared with the world.
3. Amar’e later sent another message apologizing, as some news outlets picked up on the story.
4. Important Note To Remember: This kid is an asshole.
Because who doesn’t send hateful tweets to their role models?
Still a huge fan? That implies that you’ve been behaving like a fan to this point.
LOL, indeed. LOL, indeed.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.