1. It all started when a fan was an ass to Amar’e after the Knicks star tweeted about a workout.
2. Amar’e direct messaged the fan an angry reply with an unfortunate slur.
Which the fan quickly shared with the world.
3. Amar’e later sent another message apologizing, as some news outlets picked up on the story.
4. Important Note To Remember: This kid is an asshole.
Because who doesn’t send hateful tweets to their role models?
Still a huge fan? That implies that you’ve been behaving like a fan to this point.
LOL, indeed. LOL, indeed.
- Stanford University tried to buy its way out of federal Title IX investigations into how it handles sex assault cases, say two women.
- Two juveniles charged with arson in connection with the Tennessee wildfires that killed 14.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- Trump has reportedly picked Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt to lead the EPA. He's opposed Obama's climate change policies.