1. Since 1979, the Dallas Cowboys have been called “America’s Team.” The name became even bigger in the ’90s, when their squads led by Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, and Michael Irvin were about as popular (and successful) as a team could be.
3. RGIII, a grateful nation thanks you.
4. Don’t worry, Cowboys Coach Jason Garrett, we didn’t forget the part you played in making this happen.
6. Quick, hide, Jason! Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones looks pissed!
7. Nope. Haven’t seen him all day. Hey, Jerry, look — a squirrel is running away with a money bag on its back.
8. Have to prepare for the football game?
9. It’s… You know what, never mind.
10. Hey, we’d better be quiet. There’s Tony Romo, and he’s talking to himself again.
11. In glorious conclusion:
- We cannot go back: Tribal leaders say they will fight Trump's revival of the Dakota Access and Keystone XL pipelines.
- Mark Zuckerberg denied rumors that he might run for president, telling BuzzFeed News, "I'm focused on building our community at Facebook."
- Press Secretary Sean Spicer at today's White House briefing defended Trump's claim that millions of people voted illegally—but he cited a debunked study.
- A national park deleted its tweets about climate change after Trump silenced some US environmental agencies 👀