1. Since 1979, the Dallas Cowboys have been called “America’s Team.” The name became even bigger in the ’90s, when their squads led by Troy Aikman, Emmit Smith, and Michael Irvin were about as popular (and successful) as a team could be.
3. RGIII, a grateful nation thanks you.
4. Don’t worry, Cowboys Coach Jason Garrett, we didn’t forget the part you played in making this happen.
6. Quick, hide, Jason! Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones looks pissed!
7. Nope. Haven’t seen him all day. Hey, Jerry, look — a squirrel is running away with a money bag on its back.
8. Have to prepare for the football game?
9. It’s… You know what, never mind.
10. Hey, we’d better be quiet. There’s Tony Romo, and he’s talking to himself again.
11. In glorious conclusion:
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵