2. She tweeted a basic request for prayer to the former star of the local Cincinnati Bengals, Chad (Ochocinco) Johnson.
5. Then Chad invited her to his upcoming wedding. (The same wedding that inspired him to change his name back to “Johnson,” to save his fiancé from having to be “Evelyn Ochocinco.”)
9. And after all that he added this adorable note.
- Rick Perry, who previously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, is now saying at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he rejects "recommending its elimination."
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸