2. She tweeted a basic request for prayer to the former star of the local Cincinnati Bengals, Chad (Ochocinco) Johnson.
5. Then Chad invited her to his upcoming wedding. (The same wedding that inspired him to change his name back to “Johnson,” to save his fiancé from having to be “Evelyn Ochocinco.”)
9. And after all that he added this adorable note.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.