2. Which means, the Jets are considering the disaster that is JaMarcus Russell.
The same JaMarcus Russell who was so bad, he couldn’t keep his job as the quarterback of the very, very bad Oakland Raiders. The same JaMarcus Russell who has lost twice as many games as he’s won. The same JaMarcus Russell who hasn’t played since 2009.
3. And “running through a barren wasteland” Brady Quinn.
The same Brady Quinn who somehow has a WORSE starting quarterback record than JaMarcus Russell who is arguably the worst draft bust in the history of the NFL.
4. Ladies and gentlemen, your New York Jets!
5. At least one person in the New York Jets family is happy about this.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.