2. Which means, the Jets are considering the disaster that is JaMarcus Russell.
The same JaMarcus Russell who was so bad, he couldn’t keep his job as the quarterback of the very, very bad Oakland Raiders. The same JaMarcus Russell who has lost twice as many games as he’s won. The same JaMarcus Russell who hasn’t played since 2009.
3. And “running through a barren wasteland” Brady Quinn.
The same Brady Quinn who somehow has a WORSE starting quarterback record than JaMarcus Russell who is arguably the worst draft bust in the history of the NFL.
4. Ladies and gentlemen, your New York Jets!
5. At least one person in the New York Jets family is happy about this.
- The enemy within: Civilians are caught in the crossfire as Iraqi troops move closer to Mosul and face fears of ISIS.
- Police are investigating after someone destroyed Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk Of Fame star with a sledgehammer early Wednesday.
- Hillary Clinton responded to that "Death Row Records" meme about her debate outfits.