2. Which means, the Jets are considering the disaster that is JaMarcus Russell.
The same JaMarcus Russell who was so bad, he couldn’t keep his job as the quarterback of the very, very bad Oakland Raiders. The same JaMarcus Russell who has lost twice as many games as he’s won. The same JaMarcus Russell who hasn’t played since 2009.
3. And “running through a barren wasteland” Brady Quinn.
The same Brady Quinn who somehow has a WORSE starting quarterback record than JaMarcus Russell who is arguably the worst draft bust in the history of the NFL.
4. Ladies and gentlemen, your New York Jets!
5. At least one person in the New York Jets family is happy about this.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.