Last night during the Miami Heat’s epic comeback against the Boston Celtics, Boston’s Jason Terry had about as embarrassing a play as you can have.
3. First he had the ball stolen from him.
4. Then he tried (and failed) to make a steal.
5. And then he got dunked on by the greatest basketball player in the world.
6. Watching it all together is almost sad. Like watching Joe Pesci going to “get made” in Goodfellas, Jason Terry has no idea what’s about to happen to him.
7. This topped the previous leader for greatest dunk of 2013: The assassination of Brandon Knight by the Clipper DeAndre Jordan.
8. Jordan even took to Twitter after LeBron’s huge dunk to pass his crown onto the King.
Dance on, King James. Dance on.
11. Watch the video here:
- Canada's Conservatives just voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.