Last night during the Miami Heat’s epic comeback against the Boston Celtics, Boston’s Jason Terry had about as embarrassing a play as you can have.
3. First he had the ball stolen from him.
4. Then he tried (and failed) to make a steal.
5. And then he got dunked on by the greatest basketball player in the world.
6. Watching it all together is almost sad. Like watching Joe Pesci going to “get made” in Goodfellas, Jason Terry has no idea what’s about to happen to him.
7. This topped the previous leader for greatest dunk of 2013: The assassination of Brandon Knight by the Clipper DeAndre Jordan.
8. Jordan even took to Twitter after LeBron’s huge dunk to pass his crown onto the King.
Dance on, King James. Dance on.
11. Watch the video here:
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘