1. Yesterday the lowly Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Indianapolis Colts. Why? Well, because the Colts are pretty good and playing above their heads for their cancer-stricken coach. But also because the Chiefs are lowly. Lowly teams lose.
3. Jamaal Charles was pumped to be spared a “CHIRSTMAS” condemnation.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈