1. Yesterday the lowly Kansas City Chiefs lost to the Indianapolis Colts. Why? Well, because the Colts are pretty good and playing above their heads for their cancer-stricken coach. But also because the Chiefs are lowly. Lowly teams lose.
3. Jamaal Charles was pumped to be spared a “CHIRSTMAS” condemnation.
- It's here. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are facing off now for their first debate and we're covering it live 💥
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."