1. Anthony Davis’ unibrow will become sentient and block a shot. Then it will kill itself and the world will be shocked to find out that Anthony Davis is actually attractive.
We will discover that the unibrow is the male equivalent to a ponytail and glasses.
3. Bill Self will repeatedly pretend to have never met John Calipari, giving his Jayhawks a tactical advantage as Coach Cal’s need for attention eats away at him.
What I’m saying is Bill Self will neg Calipari. It’ll be grand.
4. The Kansas Jayhawk will attempt to kill Bill Self, only to have Bill Self’s saintly toupee kick some Jayhawk ass.
I know he’s the Kansas mascot, but just look at the way he’s looking at Bill. He has hate in his eyes, and murder in his heart. Something dark is under that head, and I just hope Bill Self is ready.
5. The whole tournament will turn out to have been an elaborate sting operation set up to arrest and publicly shame John Calipari.
His crime? Violating the fire code in New Orleans with such a large quantity of flammable hair product.
6. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist will smile so big that his teeth will begin conquering other parts of his face. It will be disturbing.
He’ll still get drafted ahead of Harrison Barnes.
7. The guy who took Derrick Rose’s SATs for him will show up looking to get his last paycheck from John Calipari, but Coach Cal will already have been arrested. It will be awkward.
Wherever he is, Derrick Rose will be unamused.
8. When Kansas upsets Kentucky, Tyshawn Taylor will go around the arena screaming “I told you” to every single person he sees, even though he’ll have never before talked to any of them. It will be awesome.
That’s right. The official BuzzFeed pick is Kansas over Kentucky. Deal with it.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏