1. He Can Take The Carlton To The Next Level
Carlton didn’t do high kicks when he did it.
2. He Can Both Do It And Put His Back Into It
3. He Can Break Dance
And he doesn’t even need cardboard, which we all know is forbidden in the “Dancing With The Stars” bylaws.
4. He Can Dance On Point
And can dance the black, white, and red swans effectively.
5. He Does A Very Moving, Laid-Back Version Of The Rumba
It’s way better than Victor Cruz’s salsa dance.
6. His Hokey Pokey Will Bring A Tear To Your Eye
When he put his right leg in, I was captivated. When he put it out, I was moved. When he put it back in I was weeping.
7. His Work With Partners Is Unconventional, But Beautiful
8. His Moves Look Great In Motion
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Donald Trump's potential business conflicts.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌