1. He Can Take The Carlton To The Next Level
Carlton didn’t do high kicks when he did it.
2. He Can Both Do It And Put His Back Into It
3. He Can Break Dance
And he doesn’t even need cardboard, which we all know is forbidden in the “Dancing With The Stars” bylaws.
4. He Can Dance On Point
And can dance the black, white, and red swans effectively.
5. He Does A Very Moving, Laid-Back Version Of The Rumba
It’s way better than Victor Cruz’s salsa dance.
6. His Hokey Pokey Will Bring A Tear To Your Eye
When he put his right leg in, I was captivated. When he put it out, I was moved. When he put it back in I was weeping.
7. His Work With Partners Is Unconventional, But Beautiful
8. His Moves Look Great In Motion
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.