1. He Can Take The Carlton To The Next Level
Carlton didn’t do high kicks when he did it.
2. He Can Both Do It And Put His Back Into It
3. He Can Break Dance
And he doesn’t even need cardboard, which we all know is forbidden in the “Dancing With The Stars” bylaws.
4. He Can Dance On Point
And can dance the black, white, and red swans effectively.
5. He Does A Very Moving, Laid-Back Version Of The Rumba
It’s way better than Victor Cruz’s salsa dance.
6. His Hokey Pokey Will Bring A Tear To Your Eye
When he put his right leg in, I was captivated. When he put it out, I was moved. When he put it back in I was weeping.
7. His Work With Partners Is Unconventional, But Beautiful
8. His Moves Look Great In Motion
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂