1. He Can Take The Carlton To The Next Level
Carlton didn’t do high kicks when he did it.
2. He Can Both Do It And Put His Back Into It
3. He Can Break Dance
And he doesn’t even need cardboard, which we all know is forbidden in the “Dancing With The Stars” bylaws.
4. He Can Dance On Point
And can dance the black, white, and red swans effectively.
5. He Does A Very Moving, Laid-Back Version Of The Rumba
It’s way better than Victor Cruz’s salsa dance.
6. His Hokey Pokey Will Bring A Tear To Your Eye
When he put his right leg in, I was captivated. When he put it out, I was moved. When he put it back in I was weeping.
7. His Work With Partners Is Unconventional, But Beautiful
8. His Moves Look Great In Motion
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.