1. A-Rod Hit 630 Home Runs
Six of them were off of Jamie Moyer.
2. The Fox Television Network Launched
3. Ken Griffey Jr. Played His Entire Career
4. Michael Jackson Released “Bad”
5. Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, and 232 Other NBA Players Were Born
6. The Berlin Wall Fell
7. All Four Die Hard Movies Were Released
8. 24 Teams Opened New Ballparks
Major League Baseball has 30 teams.
9. Mike Dukakis Ran A Presidential Campaign
10. Jamie Moyer Faced 8% Of All Major League Hitters… Ever
11. Michael Jordan Won Six Championships
12. Seven Movies In The Friday The 13th Franchise Were Released
13. Every Single Episode Of Seinfeld And Friends Aired
14. Computers Changed A Lot
15. And So Did Jamie Moyer
- "I'm that guy that pollers missed": Trump bros are coming out of the shadows after finding their "safe space."
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crash apples with their bare hands, and it's really something 🍎💪