1. A-Rod Hit 630 Home Runs
Six of them were off of Jamie Moyer.
2. The Fox Television Network Launched
3. Ken Griffey Jr. Played His Entire Career
4. Michael Jackson Released “Bad”
5. Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, and 232 Other NBA Players Were Born
6. The Berlin Wall Fell
7. All Four Die Hard Movies Were Released
8. 24 Teams Opened New Ballparks
Major League Baseball has 30 teams.
9. Mike Dukakis Ran A Presidential Campaign
10. Jamie Moyer Faced 8% Of All Major League Hitters… Ever
11. Michael Jordan Won Six Championships
12. Seven Movies In The Friday The 13th Franchise Were Released
13. Every Single Episode Of Seinfeld And Friends Aired
14. Computers Changed A Lot
15. And So Did Jamie Moyer
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- Some of Europe's most vulnerable children are seeking refuge in the UK only to disappear from care and possibly fall into the clutches of people-traffickers.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱