1. A-Rod Hit 630 Home Runs
Six of them were off of Jamie Moyer.
2. The Fox Television Network Launched
3. Ken Griffey Jr. Played His Entire Career
4. Michael Jackson Released “Bad”
5. Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, and 232 Other NBA Players Were Born
6. The Berlin Wall Fell
7. All Four Die Hard Movies Were Released
8. 24 Teams Opened New Ballparks
Major League Baseball has 30 teams.
9. Mike Dukakis Ran A Presidential Campaign
10. Jamie Moyer Faced 8% Of All Major League Hitters… Ever
11. Michael Jordan Won Six Championships
12. Seven Movies In The Friday The 13th Franchise Were Released
13. Every Single Episode Of Seinfeld And Friends Aired
14. Computers Changed A Lot
15. And So Did Jamie Moyer
- The Army Corps of Engineers and North Dakota police have ordered protesters to leave the Dakota Access Pipeline site by this afternoon or face arrest.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing the city of Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm offers full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏