1. A-Rod Hit 630 Home Runs
Six of them were off of Jamie Moyer.
2. The Fox Television Network Launched
3. Ken Griffey Jr. Played His Entire Career
4. Michael Jackson Released “Bad”
5. Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, and 232 Other NBA Players Were Born
6. The Berlin Wall Fell
7. All Four Die Hard Movies Were Released
8. 24 Teams Opened New Ballparks
Major League Baseball has 30 teams.
9. Mike Dukakis Ran A Presidential Campaign
10. Jamie Moyer Faced 8% Of All Major League Hitters… Ever
11. Michael Jordan Won Six Championships
12. Seven Movies In The Friday The 13th Franchise Were Released
13. Every Single Episode Of Seinfeld And Friends Aired
14. Computers Changed A Lot
15. And So Did Jamie Moyer
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.