1. A-Rod Hit 630 Home Runs
Six of them were off of Jamie Moyer.
2. The Fox Television Network Launched
3. Ken Griffey Jr. Played His Entire Career
4. Michael Jackson Released “Bad”
5. Kevin Durant, Derrick Rose, and 232 Other NBA Players Were Born
6. The Berlin Wall Fell
7. All Four Die Hard Movies Were Released
8. 24 Teams Opened New Ballparks
Major League Baseball has 30 teams.
9. Mike Dukakis Ran A Presidential Campaign
10. Jamie Moyer Faced 8% Of All Major League Hitters… Ever
11. Michael Jordan Won Six Championships
12. Seven Movies In The Friday The 13th Franchise Were Released
13. Every Single Episode Of Seinfeld And Friends Aired
14. Computers Changed A Lot
15. And So Did Jamie Moyer
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says.