Earlier today, my mother text messaged me and told me we should do a post on why older women love Freddie Couples. I thought this was embarrassing and weird, but when I brought it to the attention of the rest of the BuzzFeed Sports team, they asked their respective mothers only to find that the Freddie love is pretty universal. Our very own Matt Kiebus has witnessed this love firsthand at PGA events, telling us “At the events I went to (The US Open and two PGA championships), the women swooned over Freddie. He has the most groupies at tour events of anyone not named Tiger.” Who knew? So here are some reasons why ladies loves Fred (aka LL Cool F).
1. He has that semi-attractive divorced thing going on.
2. He has cool friends.
3. It’s cute when he makes funny faces like this one…
4. Or this one.
5. He seems pretty energetic for an old guy.
6. He can still move.
7. And he doesn’t care if you don’t like his moves. That kind of confidence is attractive.
8. But despite that confidence, he still seems thoughtful and sensitive.
9. Plus, dude knows how to smolder.
10. I mean he even looks good chewing a piece of grass like he’s in some Hollywood western.
11. Plus, just look at that smile.
12. Seriously, that smile is pretty solid.
13. Also he looks awesome getting on a private jet. Ladies love jets.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲