We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A freestanding bath caddy because it's never a bad idea to add some luxury to your bathtub. Make bathtime feel like a spa day with this baby designed to hold your favorite book or tablet while soaking. The tray also includes slots to hold wine glasses, a candle, and even your phone!
2. A floral single shower curtain that will brighten up your bathroom with its cascading floral design.
3. A shower caddy designed to look good and handle all the heavy lifting at the same time. This four-shelf shower caddy has removable baskets, which makes it work even for showers with a hose. The shelves also expand so they can hold taller bottles, so you don't have to practice the art of precariously balancing bottles and hoping they don't fall.
4. A shower shelf for adding even more storage space to your bathtub in a more luxe way. The sleek finish on the shelves has a concealed wall attachment, which can stick to multiple surfaces. It'll look as if you had someone professionally install this new addition when really all it took was you and a drill.
5. A tension pole that can add some storage to your bathroom in a stylish way. This four-shelf tension pole extends from 5 feet to 9 feet in height for use in bathrooms with high ceilings and each basket is vented to allow for products to dry quickly, aka no more gross musty stench emanating from your shower caddy.
6. A set of vinyl peel-and-stick subway tile because you want to give your bathroom a different look without having to go through a whole gut renovation. These easy-to-clean vinyl tile stickers are perfect as a bathroom backsplash and are resistant to your bathroom's humidity. Plus whenever you feel like switching things up again, they're easy to remove.
7. A shower bench so you can sit while soaking after a long day at work. This teak wood shower bench is sturdy and water-resistant. Plus its mildew-resistant and plastic-capped legs mean this bench will last you for years and years.
8. A wooden shower mat to give your bathroom a beachy vibe. The fast-drying wood prevents water from pooling around your feet and creates a more natural, boho feel.
9. A floral bath rug that will keep your floors dry and give your bathroom a pop of color. This shaggy, heavy-duty microfiber rug is fade-resistant, dries quickly, and can grip various floors to ensure you're not slipping and sliding as you get out of the shower.
10. A fabric shower curtain with tassels at the bottom to give your bathroom a touch of elegance. These shower curtains have a woven striped design across the front and come with color-coordinated tassels hanging from the top and the hem for some serious style points.
11. A vessel bathroom sink and faucet in an electrifying blue that will give your bathroom countertop an aquatic feel. This tempered glass sink comes with a sleek black faucet and tap to really wow your guests.
12. A dimmable vanity light fixture for brightening up your bathroom in a chic, sleek way. The steel fixture and single bar are adjustable so you can point the three bulbs up or down, depending on your bathroom's aesthetic. Just note: Light bulbs are not included.
13. A vanity mirror that will make you want to look at it as much as you look into it. A circular silhouette and beveled edges add elegance that will open up your bathroom in more ways than one.
14. Or an LED mirror so you can add some glow to your reflection and morning selfies. This backlit mirror can be hung vertically or horizontally, illuminates in three different colors, and includes a built-in anti-fog system so you can see your beautiful mug right out of the shower.
15. A freestanding towel rack to keep your towel storage minimal and off the walls. So long Command hooks that operate as towel hooks on the wall! We've moved on to bigger and better racks.
16. A four-piece bamboo bathroom accessory set with a soap dispenser, tumbler, toothbrush holder, and waste basket to give your bathroom an instant makeover. With its bamboo finish, this set will give your bathroom a spa-like feel.
17. A soap dispenser that will look as clean as your hands should be after you use it. The best part? The sleek design means you can buy some super cheap soap from the store, toss it in here, and pretend to your guests it's the fanciest soap on the market. Huge!
18. A set of new linens because your new bathroom look can't be complete without some new towels and washcloths. This six-piece set of terrycloth Egyptian cotton towels comes with two bath towels, two hand towels, and two washcloths, and all in some seriously gorgeous colors. The real question is, how will you choose?
19. A bathroom hardware set to help set the tone in any DIY bathroom makeover. You get a toilet paper holder, towel bar, towel ring, and towel/robe hook in matching metal finishes so your bathroom can finally have that sleek cohesive look you've been trying to master for ages.
20. A set of two storage baskets for you to add some nature-like feels to your bathroom. These sturdy wicker baskets offer ease of storage in your bathroom and give you a nice-looking alternative to other storage options.
21. A freestanding toilet paper holder that looks good while working hard. This toilet paper holder is doing three different jobs at once — holding the toilet paper roll that's in use, holding extra rolls of toilet paper, and potentially holding your phone while it plays TikToks since, obvi, you can't even take a break to use the bathroom. This may be encouraging bad habits...
22. A banana leaf toilet paper holder because you want to hide the extra rolls but not sacrifice space or style. Underneath the wicker/rattan outer material is a metal frame that keeps the holder sturdy. A simple cut-out made from banana leaf is what makes this holder easy to use, allowing you to easily fill the holder and remove rolls.
23. A three-gallon wicker trash can sure to make your trash receptacle look better than anyone is expecting it to. This waste basket looks almost too good to be used for its original purpose, but the sturdiness of this piece and its wicker finish mean it's going to last for years and age well.
24. A toilet brush for actually livening up your bathroom — especially when it looks like this. The sleek metal holder hides the cleaning brush and the bottom has a removable tray (aka you can clean the compartment that holds the cleaning tool!). Plus the contemporary design will complement any decor style.
25. A candle holder set that will give your bathroom a fun, unique edge over other bathrooms. These holders will add a touch of je ne sais quoi to your space even when the candles inside aren't lit.
26. A four-piece bath rug set aka foundation for your new bathroom look. Coordinate your bathroom with this set that includes a bath rug, shower mat, toilet seat cover, and a contour rug in a color that works for your entire bathroom.
27. A seashell-decorated toilet seat decal to give your bathroom that coastal feel no matter how far you are from the beach. Add a little shoreside fun into your bathroom aesthetic with this easy-to-apply decal. The material is electrostatic vinyl which means it needs no adhesive — easy to remove, wipe clean, and reuse.
28. An over-the-toilet storage rack giving you the opportunity to decorate your bathroom with additional stylish touches such as candles, faux plants, and maybe even a pic or two. Plus, it's perfect for small spaces.
29. A single-bathroom vanity if you're looking for something that's simple to install but will have a major upgrade effect. This 20" bathroom vanity set comes with tool-free assembly so it's easy to put together (Read: You totally don't have to call the 'rents for this one). The ceramic surface covers the included sink, the cabinet opens up to a wide area to put supplies in, and the open shelf allows for easy storage of towels. Peak! Style!
30. A freestanding bathroom cabinet that will look good in your bathroom even if you don't put anything in it. But with three drawers, two shelves, and a towel rack, there is a good chance you'll be putting this pretty piece of furniture to work.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.