31 Things From Target That’ll Help Hide Almost Every Kind Of Clutter In Your Home
When there's no time for an overhaul of all the things around your place, but you're expecting guests, these items are your best bet to hide away the clutter.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of 18 Pyrex storage containers should make opening up your refrigerator a more relaxing task. With multiple container sizes, you'll be able to hold everything from leftovers to the ingredients for your next feast.
2. A five-piece OXO storage container set for all your dry foods. Take the uncooked pasta and those cookies out of their packages and put them in these containers to keep your countertop or cupboard tidy.
3. A lid holder specifically for the organized obsessed. If you've ever tried to figure out a way to keep your lids as neat as the rest of the dishes in your cabinet, try no more. This nine-piece lid organizer is your answer.
4. A pan organizer, so the bottom and tops of your baking sheets and skillets have some distance between them. Your cookware can now come out of hiding in the oven and be held in a cabinet with this rack that holds up to four items.
5. expandable three-tier shelf, so your spice jars aren't sitting one top of the other. With this shelf extension you can level-up your cabinets and spend less time sifting through your spices trying to find the oregano.
6. A mug holder to help you get a handle on your coffee and tea cup collection. This sleek tree holds eight cups and looks so good people might not even notice the mugs.
7. A decorative utensil holder for the big spoon and other important cookware tools. Storage doesn't have to be stuffy and this stone-made utensil holder proves it with fun labeling and a classic finish.
8. An interlocking drawer organizer set for utensils and more. When your silverware and your junk drawer are starting to look similar, this set of containers gives you versatility to use each piece however you need them to work and put them together to keep your drawers organized.
9. An expandable utensil organizer that can hold tableware and cookware with ease. OXO gives you the chance to customize your silverware storage with a handy slide-out compartment and small plastic dividers can also be inserted.
10. An oil dispenser that will give you every reason to toss or hide the plastic bottles you bought them in. This beautifully crafted bottle for your oils and dressings will also look good on the counter or dinner table.
11. A mirror jewelry cabinet to hang over the door or mount on your wall. This mirror opens up to sprawling storage space for all your jewelry — earrings, rings, necklaces, bracelets and more have a space inside and will make accessorizing a lot quicker.
12. A freestanding wardrobe that'll help tame your growing clothes collection. Quit using the backs of chairs and tops of doors to hang your clothes, and get this handy stand-alone wardrobe to keep your garments organized.
13. A ottoman to contribute to the order you're trying to keep in your space. With a lift-off lid, this ottoman does more than provide a comfortable place to sit, it gives you more storage space too.
14. A coffee table that comes with totes to hold and hide whatever you need out of the way. With two wicker baskets, this coffee table offers some extra utility while being a beautiful centerpiece in a common space.
15. A wicker-made storage trunk to help keep your place tidy and looking good while doing it. Blankets, pillows, and more can fit in this classic looking trunk and it will look good wherever you put it.
16. A single rod garment rack that'll make putting away the seasonal coats easier or help with closet overflow. You'll get the walk-in closet of your dreams one day, but until then, let this single garment rod take care of some of those extra coats you have draping around your place.
17. A storage bench for sitting and storing. With this storage bench, you're going to get the best of both worlds — comfortable seating and useful space to hold anything you need tucked away on ocassion.
18. A corner shelf that'll stay out of the way but also get your attention. This contemporary five-shelf ladder should fit snugly in any corner of a room and can be used for everything from books to succulents to candles.
19. A beauty organizer, so the makeup collection you have doesn't turn into chaos. Brushes, pencils, and other makeup tools can have a home in this clear, spinning makeup bin.
20. A waste basket that doesn't look like a trash can but works like one. Trash cans are essential to any space's cleanliness, but this trash bin also will upgrade any room's style.
21. A shower caddy for the soaps and other bathing products you use everyday. Keep the sills of your shower and bathtub clear with this useful brushed nickel option.
22. A stand-alone shelving unit that can go in the bathroom or kitchen. Keep your towels, washcloths and bathroom essentials organized or take it in this kitchen. Either way, you'll be getting a lot more storage from this four-tier space saver.
23. Suction cups to hang your brushes and other important necessities in the shower. Stick this set of three suctions on the bathroom tiles and keep your tools separate from your products.
24. An extra large wire basket you can use to store away everything from toys to blankets. The structure of this basket allows for visibility so everything you put in is visible.
25. A hammock for your child's toys. Some kids will have a toy trunk or a toy chest, but your child's toy hammock might be the talk of the next playtime party.
26. A leaning bookcase with a sleek design, it'll be perfect for the person whose library is growing but doesn't warrant wall-to-wall shelving (yet).
27. A rolling utility cart that can be used for pantries or a garage. Keep your space clutter-free with this cart that can be rolled from one area to another with ease.
28. A desk organizer to make your work space a calm space. This piece of desktop storage will help you get through a work day with a sense of calm.
29. A set of dividers to keep your dressers in order. Never let the sock or underwear drawer get out of hand again with these dividers that spring into place and stay put by their rubber ends.
30. A hanging shoe shelf that'll keep all of your kicks in one place. It fits up to 10 pair of your sneakers and'll keep them off the floor in this fabric shoe rack.
31. A decorative hook rack – it's small in size but big in utility. This accordion-style rack has10 hooks so the next time your guests come and remove their coats, they can be hung instead of thrown on the bed in the other room.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.