Unless otherwise specified, all sizes in this post are listed in women’s.
1. A breezy top with lacy sleeves and a loose fit, because who said comfy and fashionable have to be mutually exclusive?
Promising review: "After seeing the reviews, I went ahead and bought the shirt, and I was super happy with the way it fit and how it looks. It is super comfy and dressy at the same time, I can wear it to the office or out with a pair of jeans. Love this top, and will by more colors." —heather kimbrough
Get it from Amazon for $23.99 (available in sizes S–XXL and in 40 colors).
2. A super cute mini dress that's as soft and breathable as a cool set of spring/summer bedsheets while serving up a fashionable, boho-inspired look.
Promising review: "Comfy summer dress. Great look for casual wear or spring BBQ. Best fit! The material feels like you have a light sheet on. I love it and will order more." —MaLinda Ross
Get it from Amazon for $23.99 (available in sizes 1X–4X and in eight colors).
3. A super cute high-slit wrap skirt whose appeal can be best summed up by this happy reviewer, who said: "this skirt is more comfortable than my athleisure wear and makes me look like I have my life together when I feel lazy!"
Promising reviews: "This skirt is darling!! The colors and fabric are both better than expected in person. The skirt does have buttons to fasten in place before you tie the wrap, so you have extra security. This skirt can easily be dressed up or down and the quality was nice." —Tracy
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and a variety of patterns and colors).
4. A wonderfully soft blazer because, contrary to popular belief, one is not required to feel stiff and uncomfortable in order to look dressy, stylish, and profesh, OK??
Promising review: "Finally found a professional work blazer that’s got a comfortable fit. It has just the right amount of stretch which I feel will keep it’s shape for being a light weight blazer. Love the lining and real pockets too. It is slightly tailored or at least it gives me a better shape than some department store blazers and so affordably priced. I’ve got it in lavender, royal blue and dark grey which isn’t dark at all but it’s still lovely, it’ll work. I bought two the first time and got one L and the other XL. The XL fit best which I suspected since it’s a more fitted blazer." —JOHNNA A. FLORES
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in sizes XS–XXL and in 19 colors).
5. And a lightweight longline plaid jacket with a slightly oversized fit that'll keep you looking chic *without* the stiffness you usually expect from blazers. Reviewers say it's super soft and comfortable while also being a compliment magnet.
Promising review: "WOW! This blazer is incredible! It is not stiff like business blazers; it is actually really soft and moves easily. I really like how it is not really heavy and won’t overheat you. It hit just below my rear. I really am happy with my purchase, and I recommend wearing this in the spring or on windy days." —Fluff
Get it from Amazon for $46.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and seven colors).
6. A super popular jumpsuit so soft, stretchy, and stylish, you'll never wanna wear anything else — which tbh is probably fine, since it's versatile enough to work flawlessly with everything from slippers and sneaks to flats and heels.
Promising review: "I discovered this item through an article talking about this outfit being the most versatile thing available on Amazon. I typically do not order one piece outfits because I'm so long waisted that most end up digging at my shoulders or crotch. This does not! It fits wonderfully. It's super comfy and makes me feel stylish. I've worn it plain or paired with a belt to dress it up. It's cute with sneakers and with heels!" —DNicholson
Get it from Amazon for $19.99+ (available in sizes S–3XL and in 31 colors/patterns).
7. A midi skirt and tank set that comes in a variety of fun prints for anyone whose closet is missing a statement piece that's also absurdly comfortable.
BuzzFeed editor Kayla Boyd has this and loves it! Here's why:
"I love a matching set because it takes most of the work out of putting an outfit together. And this one is such a great deal! I love how comfy and easy it is to wear. I was concerned about it being see-through, but it wasn't! It has a stretchy waist and a cute tie detail in the front of the skirt. For spring days, I just throw a denim jacket over it. And, of course, I plan to wear it all summer as well. I would 100% buy more colors in this — and there are so many to choose from!"
Promising review: "Absolutely LOVE this! I want to order a few more in different colors! It’s stylish, dress it up or wear it casual! I got lots of compliments. Very comfortable and soft. Moves nicely with the body! Very cool looking top!" —Jules
Get it from Amazon for $17.09+ (available in sizes XL–5XL and 36 colors/prints).
8. A denim dress with frayed hems that comes in some really nice colors and is easy to dress up or down with heels, sneaks, leggings, and more for a comfy *and* chic look that'll make you reach for it in your closet every chance you get.
Promising review: "It’s darling, practical, and comfy. The fringed ends are cute too. It’s a soft, light, semi stretchy denim fabric, perfect for a dress. The buttons extend the length of it so it doesn’t have to live its life only as a dress, it can be worn a cardigan too, or a tunic. It’s versatile! Sizing is true. Made with nice quality and detail. Love it!" —Leah
Get it from Amazon for $35.99+ (available in sizes S–2XL and five colors).
9. Some baggy overalls here to replace those sweats you always throw on for quick errands. Now you can have a quick, easy, and comfy outfit option that won't make you look like you just rolled out of bed.
Promising review: "I love these and would wear them every single day. They’re soooo comfortable and soft. No squeezing or tugging — nothing but soft, loose fabric. I got the army green color and may order them in every color because I never want to wear regular pants again." —Jasmine
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in sizes S–XXXL and in 21 colors).
10. A lightweight button-down tank for a breezy look that can easily be dressed up or down without sacrificing comfort.
Promising review: "I love these shirts so much! I have a couple of colors and will buy more! They’re super comfortable, the material is great, and they look good with pretty much any bottoms! You can dress them down or up, and so far, they’ve been fine in both the washer and dryer." —C_Jameson
Get it from Amazon for $14.40+ (available in 25 colors and in sizes XS–2XL)
11. A stylish *and* comfy batwing-sleeve dress perfect for when you need to get dressed up, but still wanna feel like you're at home under your softest blanket.
Promising review: "Super cute, comfortable dress. Not too thick, but still warm. Comes with a little snap button and thread you can sew on the front chest area, in case you need to be sure nothing comes popping out!" —jessica
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes S–XL and in 17 colors).
12. A pair of comfy and breathable elastic-waist shorts to add some bold colors to your summer wardrobe that'll help your outfits pop a little more.
13. A beautiful lace top that has no business being as stunning *and* comfortable as it somehow is.
Promising review: "Perfect. It goes great with the black vegan leather pants I purchased. Looks classy, but yet very comfortable." —Monique S.
Get it from Eloquii for $49.99+ (available in three colors and sizes 14–28).
14. An incredibly soft matching set with major vay-cay vibes strong enough to make it feel like winter never even happened.
Promising review: "This set is SO ADORABLE and SO COMFORTABLE! I can't tell you how many times I've ordered something cute from Amazon that comes and it's absolutely horrific. This one is just perfect I am amazed. The material is great and looks gorgeous. I'm so excited to wear it and I wish it came in 50 different colors, I'd get them all :) Very happy with this purchase." —Brit
Get it from Amazon for $32.99+ (available in sizes XS–XL and 19 colors).
15. And a soft and comfortable deep-V dress here for when you wanna start serving up serious summer looks.
Promising review: "I loved this dress. It was thick, good quality, comfortable, and fit as expected. I’ve already worn it twice and will wear it much more this summer. Wrinkles come out really easily with steamer." —Tyler woodruff
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in sizes XS–XXL and 44 prints).
16. Some versatile faux-leather shorts for anyone who's sworn off denim, but needs a new go-to pair of shorts to pair with tees, tights, sweaters, and much more! Reviewers love the stretchy elastic waist, comfortable fit, and expensive look *without* the huge price tag that usually = ~close tab~.
Promising review: "These faux-leather shorts are a must have! Very stylish and comfortable. Great price and quality all in one. Love the length; not too long or short. Functional drawstring, functional pockets." —Ely