28 Things That Will Clean For You So You're Free To Live
If you *despise* cleaning, you'll definitely want some of these products that'll do most of the hard work themselves.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Some Wet & Forget shower cleaner that'll make it easy to keep your tub and shower nice and shiny. All you have to do is spray, and it'll clean and prevent scummy buildup all on its own. No scrubbing or wiping required — hooray!
Promising review: "Does a FANTASTIC job if used regularly. I love this product. I hate cleaning tubs. This product has made our tubs look new. I don't use it every shower...maybe every third. Just spray down everything after the shower and forget about it. You DO need to rinse the tub before the next shower due to product making it slick. The fumes of other cleaners always messed with my asthma. I have noticed that for some reason with this one, I sneeze twice, because I have to spray shower doors while I'm still in the shower...but it never affects my lungs. I would recommend this to EVERYONE!" —Angela GIllaird
Get enough to last 12 weeks from Amazon for $17.13.
2. A spinning makeup brush cleaner because cleaning and drying your brushes by hand takes forever, and you have way better things to do. So, why not let this device do the work for you? It swirls your brushes in soapy water until leftover makeup, dead skin cells, dirt, and debris are gone, and then spins the brush until it's dry.
3. A bottle of hard water booster powder you can simply add into to your dishwasher if you tend to end up with spots, residue, and hard water film all over your dishes, cups, and silverware even *after* they've been through a cycle.
4. A genius self-cleaning litter box so when nature has run its course, you won't have to be involved. This bestselling litter box does the dirty work for you, and is designed to sift out clumps so that your cat won't leave a fun trail of litter all over your house for you to clean up later.
5. A portable, hands free Bissell SpotBot that'll take care of stains all on its own, doing all the spraying, scrubbing, brushing, and suctioning that you definitely don't feel like doing yourself.
6. A cleaning K-Cup you can pop into your Keurig just like you're making a normal cup of coffee. Then all you have to do is brew one large cycle with the cleaner pod, and one or more with just water (depending on how dirty your machine is), and you're done! Reviewers are overjoyed by how easy it is, and are relieved that they no longer have to wonder what gross bacteria is hiding out in their morning bean juice.
7. A fridge deodorizer that'll banish those off smells that continue to linger even after you've tried every home remedy in the book. It's effective for up to six months and reviewers say it'll help keep your produce fresh for longer, too!
Promising review: "This is an awesome product. Despite our refrigerator’s filter, the ice in the open bin in the freezer was developing odors. This is so much better than baking soda. I can’t believe the difference. The product itself doesn’t seem to have an odor; it just neutralizes the freezer smell so that there is no smell at all. We had even purchased a new ice bin thinking the old bin was the problem. I wish I had figured out this cheaper solution first. I hope it’s still available when it’s time to replace!" —Marell
Get it from Amazon for $10.95.
8. A Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning stamp – it'll hang out on the inside of your bowl and give it a lil' clean with every flush...so you don't have to get in there and do the cleaning yourself! Simply stamp it on, and it'll ward off gross toilet rings and keep your throne smelling nice and fresh for up to 12 days before you have to add another one. Problem solved!
9. A septic-safe jetted tub cleaner that'll get rid of the grime from the inside of your jetted bathtub, jacuzzi, or whirlpool in just *15 minutes* with basically no effort required on your part! Now you can actually enjoy using your tub instead of feeling like you're cooking in a bacteria soup.
10. A germaphobe-approved smartphone sanitizer to simultaneously sanitize *and* charge your phone! Forget about trying to wipe down every crevice with different cleaners and anxiously wondering if they'll mess up your screen or seep into the headphone jack. Just set your phone in this case, and the UV light will zap 99.99% of the uninvited germs clinging to your phone while the USB port gets you back to fully charged.
11. A made-to-order, self-draining ceramic soap dish ingeniously designed with a drainage spout to transport excess water directly into your sink instead of building up at the bottom of the dish for *you* to deal with.
12. A robot vacuum that'll actually do an efficient job so you can read a book, sip a lil' cocktail, and take a load off while it scoots around and does the work for you.
13. A bottle of Green Gobbler Drain Clog Dissolver that'll quickly gobble up any hair or other buildup in your various drains to give you one less thing to handle yourself.
14. A powerful rust-removing spray – it dissolves rust on contact so you can simply wipe it clean *without* all that scrubbing you didn't feel like doing in the first place.
Promising review: "Seeing is believing. I posted before and after pictures of our bathtub. It was gross and orange rust stained. Not even Mr. Clean Magic Erasers touched the rust stains. But now it's shiny and looks brand new. I sprayed it on (yes, it's more of a liquid than a gel, but it still works). I came back an hour later and wiped it off. No elbow grease needed. Majority of the rust was gone; only thing left was soap scum and that easily wiped away. I'll be buying this stuff again!" —NMP
Get it from Amazon for $4.97.
15. All-natural bottle cleaning tablets that'll make your stainless steel thermos look (and smell) brand new with no scrubbing required!
16. A garbage disposal cleaner to bubble and fizz through the odor-causing grime all on its own, while you just stand back and wish you'd gotten it sooner.
17. A Magic Eraser – it works...like magic! Just add water, and you'll be amazed at how the dirt and filth just wipes right off. Use it on surfaces, walls, bathtubs, oven doors, light switches — you name it!
This is the most durable Magic Eraser with 3X the power of bleach.
Promising review: "The tubs are plastic/fiberglass. My daughter played with some toy that marked the tub — a lot of BLACK, DEEP marks! It looked awful. I tried to scrub it with soap, bleach, alcohol, rags/towels, Ajax, and nothing worked... Used these and the marks were gone in seconds." —Michael D
Get a box of eight from Amazon for $11.99.
18. Some washing machine cleaning tablets you just have to run through a cycle to clean your machine and keep your clothes smelling fresh.
19. A coconut-based laundry stain pre-treat stick that'll get rid of pesky stains on all fabrics without requiring you to do any hand washing! Just wet the stained area, rub it with the Wunderbar stain stick, throw it in the wash, and that's it! Yellow pit stains, oil, makeup, food, dirt, and yes even poop will be long gone by the time the cycle ends.
20. A mold- and mildew-removal gel to banish those gross things we'd rather not think about. Just apply the gel, let it sit for six hours, and simply wipe away!
Promising review: "Wow! After YEARS of elbow grease and zero results, I tried this stuff before giving up and stripping the old caulking from the top of my shower. I’m so glad that I did, too! I mean, look at these results! Granted, it was on for about eight hours instead of six because I forgot about it, but the black mold/mildew just rinsed away — no scrubbing at all! STOKED! Super easy to use, too!" —Nice marmot!
Get it from Amazon for $12.99.