1. Be real. You don't hate them, but you don't love them.
2. Small talk is more painful than a year-end review.
3. The number of babies you don't care about on your newsfeed will double.
4. And Happy Hour is a literal land mine.
5. Co-worker karaoke is Satan's gift to the world.
6. Legit the only thing you have in common is work.
7. Goodbye drinks = peer pressure to be distraught and stuff.
8. And birthday parties in far-away neighborhoods hurt the soul.
9. There's nothing like realizing that you are vastly underpaid over appetizers.
10. Also, you actually have a crush on that one person.
11. There will always be a TMI moment.
12. When it's all over, you will have to hug.
The ultimate ugh? When your co-worker friends you on Facebook.
Take this survey — it's almost like taking a quiz!