1. There will never come a moment in which you want to text "duck," "ducked," or "ducking."
2. Sometimes you accidentally text the person you're gossiping about.
3. Autocorrect suggests truths about yourself that you're not prepared to face.
4. Group texts must be stopped.
5. At times, you can text a little too much.
6. And at other times, you might fail to text enough.
7. And worse...sometimes, you fall asleep before responding to an important text.
8. Sometimes you respond to a series of five different rapid-fire questions with a simple "yes."
9. There's nothing worse than a person CALLING YOU when you don't respond to their texts.
10. Aside from someone texting you something that DEFINITELY DESERVES A PHONE CALL.
11. Accidentally sending a voice memo is baffling and scary.
12. Texting your mom when you mean to text the person you're dating is a fate worse than death.
13. And the most terrifying text of all might be: "Can we talk?"
Waiting for someone to push send...
Take this survey. It's kinda like taking a quiz!