1. First, make sure you have everything you need.
2. Be sure the water isn't too hot.
3. Use one arm to support the back of the neck and head, and the other to clean them with the washcloth.
4. Use the wet cotton pad to gently clean their eyes.
5. Use the washcloth to clean all parts of their body, leaving the bottom for last.
6. Pour warm water over their belly to rinse them off and stimulate their sense of touch.
7. Wrap your hands under their arms to remove them from the tub.
8. Carefully pat their skin dry, then apply a gentle moisturizer.
9. And, finally, bundle them up like a baby burrito for some special post-bath bonding time.
All images via JOHNSON’S®.