2 cups shredded chicken
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ white onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
Sour cream, for topping
4-6 corn tortillas
1. In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Toss in the onions, bell peppers, salt, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper, and sauté until the onions and peppers have softened.
3. Add in the shredded chicken and toss until everything in the pan is evenly coated and warmed through.
4. Pour the chicken mixture into a large serving bowl and toast the tortillas in the seasoned pan, about 3 minutes per side.
5. Divide the mixture evenly between tortillas, top with a drizzle of sour cream, and serve.