1. We shouldn't be blessing people for spraying snot and bacteria out of their nostrils at 100 miles per hour.
2. We don't bless people when they burp, fart, cough, etc. They take the responsibility for their grotesque act and say "excuse me."
3. Most of us aren't a priest or ordained religious figure. Who gave us the right to dole out blessings willy-nilly at the drop of a sneeze?
4. We could mistakenly offend an atheist. Or, even worse, burst a Satanist into flames.
5. It's believed that "bless you" began to prevent the devil from stealing our soul when it is separated from our body during a sneeze. But, we should just let it happen. Being evil is much more fun.
6. If your snotpectations for a "bless you" aren't met, it may lead you into a spiraling, existential nightmare.
7. There's no designated cut-off for the amount of bless yous a person gets if they keep sneezing. Avoid an endless blessing chain and swear off the act forever.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!