2. Wait! Wait. Before you spray paint me and fill me with flowers, please hear what I have to say.
3. I’m serious. Don’t do this. Ugh, fine.
5. We need to talk. I think it’s time you saw other glassware.
6. I hope this doesn’t come as too much of a shock. What we had was really great. I wished those nights we spent together on Pinterest would never end.
7. But our love has become a bastardization of what it once was. Just look at these plastic faux jars they sell everywhere now. It’s only hurting us both.
12. I can’t be there for you every single time you want to incorporate rustic charm into your life.
16. I’ve got a life to live. And you’ve got yours. Maybe today is the day you open your eyes, and more importantly, your heart, to other containers.
17. Don’t pin me, I’ll pin you,
18. Mason Jar
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- A federal judge ruled Tuesday that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞