3. You can always shake more.
If you think you’ve hit the ceiling on “shaking it,” you’re wrong. Dead wrong.
6. Freaking > Teaching
If you have to compare teaching and freaking, and we do, one is the clear winner. And’s that’s freaking. Obviously. Just ask Pitbull, he’ll say “Teach me baby or better yet, freak me baby.”
8. Hustlers move in silence.
Shhhhhhh. Loud hustling will not be tolerated.
9. If you’re having doubts about whether or not Miami is in the house, don’t.
Miami is in the house—WITHOUT A DOUBT.
12. You can hit a home run without playing baseball.
Pitbull doesn’t play baseball, but he’s hit a home run “everywhere, everywhere.” This is either referring to succeeding and accomplishing your goals or having sexual intercourse in a lot of places. Either is fine.
13. Miami’s area code is 305, in case you need to call there.
It’s OK if you forget though, Pitbull is happy to remind you.
14. If your girl wanna play, let her go.
Just let her go, man. She wants to play.
15. They can’t, they won’t, they never will stop the party.
Pitbull has been hard at work fighting an evil anti-party force, referred to only as “they” for their name is so evil you dare not speak it, or risk summoning the dark force of a million stopped parties.
17. You can make a billion dollars out of 15 cents.
Smart investing at its finest.
19. Most importantly, don’t be afraid to wear a vest.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.