back to top

Guante's Poem "Action" Speaks About Silence

Take a look at "Action" by Guante where he talks about silence within rape culture.

Posted on

While at Shepherd University, you have options when it comes to reporting sexual assault. Please don't hesitate to speak to a Shepherd University staff or faculty member who will be more than willing to help you. You will choose what you want to do to move forward. You can speak to Counseling Services in Gardiner Hall, or report a situation to an RA, Residence Life Member, or to the university's Title IX office who will provide resources to helping you in the way you wish.

Counseling Services or 304-876-5161 Counseling Services is located in Gardiner Hall on the ground floor. You may go to the Health Center to schedule an appointment.

Title IX Office or 304-876-5067. The Title IX Office is located in Gardiner Hall, G-16.

Residence Life or 304-876-5172. You can find RAs throughout the Residence Halls by calling the hall duty phone, or you can visit Residence Life in Miller Hall by the Baseball Field.

University Police Call 911 for emergencies. Call 304-876-5202 for non-emergency calls to speak with an officer. The SUPD office is located in Moler Hall in the West Woods complex.

This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!