1. An 8-year-old girl named Madeline raised thousands of dollars for Hurricane Matthew victims.
2. Woof Gang Bakery, a local pet store in Florida, sent food and supplies to animals impacted by the disaster.
3. Red Cross of South Carolina delivered cots to the Carolina Youth Development Center for victims.
4. Khalsa Aid, an aid group based on Sikh principles, provided relief to remote villages in Haiti.
5. Courageous firefighters immediately deployed for Hurricane Matthew.
6. Kind strangers saved an injured dog after Hurricane Matthew struck.
7. Police in North Carolina saved a mother and her baby from their sinking car.
8. Clay Electric, a not-for-profit electric power supplier, helped get power back on for local Florida families after the hurricane.
9. Forbes reported the IRS would offer tax relief for victims of Hurricane Matthew.
10. A stranded veteran and his dog were rescued from flooding in North Carolina with the help of a drone and Twitter.
11. ASPCA helped over 1,200 animals that were affected by the hurricane.
12. United Nations Peacekeeping troops from Bangladesh aided victims of Hurricane Matthew.
This post was created by Brittany Stephanis, Jessica Engs, and Danielle Montoya.