1. People have a lot of questions about how an independent Scotland would work. Many of them remain sadly unanswered.
2. Politicians have yet to comment on such matters of great public concern as what will happen to Jaffa Cakes if Scotland breaks away from the rest of the UK.
3. There are questions about the economic returns of the national lottery.
4. And the availability of soup and stock cubes.
5. The key issues have been left untouched.
6. Once again, politicians have failed to answer many of the questions that voters are posing.
7. Despite Labour's push to keep the union together, people still need to know more about the status of the shadow cabinet.
8. Outside influence is a serious concern.
9. As is the status of key drinks.
10. No one has considered the status of haircuts in an independent Scotland.
11. Even popular bookshop Twitter accounts could be affected.
12. People want to know about cocktails.
13. And kebabs.
14. And cereals.
15. WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING THESE QUESTIONS?
16. Fashion is a concern.
17. And what about Eurovision?
18. DOES SCOTLAND HAVE TO HAVE THE KRANKIES?
19. Music is a general concern.
20. No one is addressing the concerns of ordinary Muggles.
21. And sausages. No one is talking about the sausages. The public demands to know.
Jim Waterson is a politics editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Jim Waterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.