1. Make an overnight slow-cooker breakfast casserole.
2. Premake pancake batter.
3. Cut and freeze smoothie packs.
4. Stop cooking your oatmeal.
5. Freeze pancakes to eat later.
6. Use a water bottle for egg whites.
7. Bake batches of eggs in the oven.
8. Make bigger batches of French toast in a slow cooker.
9. Whip up mini pancake pops
10. Use a cheese grater to shred butter.
11. Cook your egg inside a pepper.
Here’s a hack: Save time and still have a fully cooked hot breakfast in 45 seconds with Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage.
Photographs by Sarah Stone © BuzzFeed 2016.