1. Two Peanut Butter Cookies + Peanut Butter = An Impromptu Cookie Sandwich
Make everyone around you jealous by how smart you are that you thought of this cookie sandwich.
2. A Chocolate Chip Cookie + Craisins + Apple Sauce = Fruity Pizza
The apple sauce adds a nice sweetness.
3. Croissant + Cheddar Cheese = A Surprising Addition to Your First French Love
This is just like a delicious cheese danish. Trust us, it's good!
4. Iced Tea + Cookies = American Tea Time
You can dip a cookie in whatever you like. It's your life.
5. Cranberry Juice + Seltzer = A Lovely Mocktail
Looking for something a bit more refreshing than plain juice? Seltzer is the perfect way to brighten up any drink.
6. Tomato Juice + Cheddar + Crackers = Cold Grilled Cheese
Dip the crackers in the tomato juice for a new take on an old staple.
7. Cookies + Nuts + Chocolate + Chips + Animal Crackers = Your Very Own Party Mix
By mixing your own you get to make ALL the important decisions.
8. Beef Jerky + Honey Mustard = Fancy Jerky
Not a huge beef jerky fan? Try dipping it in something like mustard. You might just change your mind.
9. Coffee + A Cookie = Italian Snack Time
This is the one time where a soggy cookie is an accomplishment.
10. Blue Potato Chips + Raisins + Spreadable Cheese = The Airborne Version of Ants on a Log
Who likes celery, anyway?