1. Reagan definitely looked the part for the biggest role of his career.
Doesn't he make a great cowboy?
2. Lincoln preserved the Union and looked good while doing so.
3. Teddy Roosevelt was dashing in the office.
And out of it.
What's there not to love about this man?
4. John Quincy Adams was the first President to have his photograph taken and he knew how to dress the part.
5. The fashion police have nothing on Obama.
Seriously, we've got a badass over here.
6. JFK is the epitome of presidential style.
From in office.
To casual wear, the man made it all look good.
7. Who doesn't love an Ike in uniform?
8. Rock that suit Coolidge. Rock it.
9. Want to learn how to bear the weight of the world on your shoulders and leave nary a wrinkle? Have a fireside chat with FDR, he'll tell you how.
He also has a few pointers on accessorizing.
10. And of course we can't forget about number 42.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends 11/5/12. To enter and for Official Rules, visit www.jetblue.com/electionprotection.