1. Glimpse what the subway was once like with a detour through a defunct underground station.
2. Grab some authentic Chinese food in Flushing.
3. Relax in the community gardens of the East Village.
4. Find yourself in a medieval wonderland at The Cloisters.
5. Perhaps contemporary is more your jam? Head to The Whitney.
6. Maybe you'd rather try a gallery walk.
7. Sample the city's diverse cuisine at Smorgasburg.
8. Approach NYC's history from a new angle at the Tenement Museum.
9. Afterward, bike across the Williamsburg bridge!
10. Enjoy a pint (or several) at the Brooklyn Brewery.
11. Take a stroll along the Washington Mews.
12. Don't forget to indulge in the city's infamous street meat.
13. Weekend brunch is a MUST.
14. Lastly, never forget to appreciate being in the city of dreams.
Whether you're visiting or a native, it's never too late to discover New York's secret treasures!
And with all that New York has to offer, JetBlue is proud to call itself New York's Hometown AirlineTM.