1. Thallium (TI) is considered the deadliest element.
2. You can find Phosphorus (P) in everyday items. Like on the red tip of a match which ignites a spark.
3. Technetium (Tc) was the first element to be made artificially.
4. Magnesium (Mg) fires require sand to extinguish.
5. Arsenic (As) smells like garlic when it's heated.
6. Mercury (Hg) and Bromine (Br) are liquid at room temperature.
7. Francium (Fr) is the rarest element on earth.
8. Boron (B) burns green. Potassium (K) burns a lilac-toned purple.
9. Gallium (Ga) will melt in the palm of your hand.
10. Who knew chemistry could be so fun?
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!