1. An Instant Pot, for small space-dwellers, recent college grads, or pretty much anyone whose life you want to simplify.
2. A wood-grain essential oil diffuser to keep a homebody's space smelling fresh.
3. Tiny cactus candles, an easy way to delight lovers of succulents, miniatures, and southwestern table scapes.
4. A refreshing aloe and rosewater facial spray that will make any beauty junkie feel so understood.
5. A DIY terrarium kit to inspire a young botanist-in-training.
6. LifeStraw, for the avid outdoorsperson, survivalist, or prepper.
7. An instant mini camera, which will earn you cool points with the influencer in your life.
8. Cute avocado socks that you can buy for a millennial to remind them why they'll never be able to afford a house.
9. A Sonicare toothbrush, because oral hygiene never goes out of style.
10. Natural beard balm, a thoughtful token your hirsute friends and their sensitive-faced partners are sure to appreciate.
11. A Pusheen calendar to spread kawaii awareness.
12. Himalayan pink salt ghee that will butter up your foodie friends.
13. A mini espresso maker, for coffee snobs who refuse to compromise.
14. A Bob Ross figure, to remind them that there are no mistakes, only happy accidents.
15. A Squatty Potty, because there's no better gift that the gift of expedient pooping.
16. An 80-piece art set to inspire a youngun to pursue self-expression via oil pastels.
17. A triceratops taco holder that will turn their carnitas into ~Jurassic pork~.
18. A fruit infusion pitcher, because the best gifts subtly encourage good hydration habits.
19. Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls, a beautifully-illustrated storybook about some of the most extraordinary women throughout history, which is perfect for kids of all ages (and genders).
20. A cozy flannel in a ton of patterns for anyone from urban lumberjacks to... actual lumberjacks.
21. A vacuum-seal wine stopper for anyone who can't bear to see a good bottle go down a bad path.
22. And a set of packing cubes that will make any traveler's life so much easier.
Reviews have been edited for length and clarity.